onsdag 8 december 2010

A Holiday Story part 8

8 December



 


 
The next morning I woke up with an odd feeling then I remember the quiz.

I wondered what would happen the words was "makes you wanna dance".

What was I supposed to do?

I had some breakfast and thought I go and read the news. So I went outside to pick up the paper










In our garden stand a man he is playing a violin like a maniac.

He plays good but it's a strange tone I have never heard something like this before.

Then I saw two girls dancing around the fiddler.










The girls have strange clothes on then I notice i have a similar dress on me.

I can feel the music fill my body and soul.









My feet's starts to move and I can't stop them I'm dancing like crazy to his playing.








Nohan and Cookie has decided to go outside before it gets to hot.

Nohan stops and stares at Ulli.

"What is Ulli doing is she dancing all by herself?"

"She dances like she is hypnotized" Cookie says.










Nohan walks down to Ulli and tries to speak with her.

"Ulli let's go inside, it's to hot to dance out here..... Ulli!?!"

She even tries to pull her inside but she can't.









"What shall we do?" Cookie wonders.

"I don't know. Keep an eye on her,

 I see if I can find the others they might know what to do" Nohan says and walks inside the house.









"Cam, Meg......Susie where are you?" She is calling.

Then she hears a noise from the kitchen.

"Nen is it you?" when she looks inside there is nobody.

There is something standing on the kitchen table.









She looks more closely it's a daggar.

"Who has put an daggar in our new table? I have never seen it before....

I wonder can it have something to do with Ulli´s quiz, can this daggar break the spell?"

Nohan takes the daggar and walks outside.









She still doesn't know what she is supposed to do with the daggar.

When she sees Ulli dance faster and faster she gets a impulse to toss the daggar in front of Ullis feet.











Nothing happens first but suddenly Ulli stops dancing and she looks at us with bright eyes.

"Thank you I thought my last dance had come I couldn't stop." Ulli says and hugs Nohan.

"You are welcome" Nohan says and hugs back.

"There was a beautiful boy playing on a violin, I have never heard something like that.

He had two beautiful girls with him and danced with me.

They had some strange dresses on I had one too.

But now it's gone. Did you see it?" Ulli asks and looks at the dress she is wearing.

"No we didn't we only saw you dance like a maniac" Cookie says and smiles.









After five glasses of water we sit in the calm livingroom and listen to Mel's piano playing.

"Was it a dagger you threw on the ground? I have never seen it before."

"Nore I but it helped us to break the spell" Nohan says.








Now we have a two keys, fairy dust and a dagger What are they for?

 We are looking for a spaceship do we get it in parts one by one?



(*Who was that fiddler?)


(*A daggar?)

Episode nr 9 tomorrow..

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow sounds interesting. I like the self sims you did of yourself,Nohan and Susie too. Thanks for commenting on my Sims3 pics too. Unfortunately I had deleted your comment by mistake though :(. Sorry about that. Can you please repost your comment?

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you JM! Susie ,Nohan, Nengi and CII has made their own selfsims and of course the other siblings has done theirs. The only one I can take credit for is my selfsim Ulli.

    SvaraRadera