tisdag 14 december 2010

A Holiday Story part 14

14 December






Meanwhile the girls are bored to sit behind bars.



They make Ali Baba do them something to eat.

"We are hungry give us something to eat!" Cam says.
 

"I need to visit the ladies room" Nohan says.
  







Ali Baba takes Nohan to the ladies room.

He calls for Harun."Harun I can't take it anymore you have  to help me!" He says

"What is it? I can't I have to see if he made it!" Harun says.

"No you have to make some dinner to the ladies I'm running with them to the ladies room!"








"I told you we should enchanted them to chickens" Harun says.

"Now it's to late make some dinner" Ali Baba says.

Harun goes for the kitchen he mumbles all the way;


 "Chickens, I told you they would be better as chickens!"






Harun gives the food to the girls but they start to whine.

"You have burnt the food Ali Baba do us some nice dinner!" Nohan talks loudly.

"Oh it tastes awful" Isaa cries.

"Harun can you make me a sandwich insted that you probably can't burn!" Cam yells.


Harun leaves mumbling about chickens and

Ali Baba follows him he can't hear more whining.






"Psst girls move over I'm going to land" Cookie whispers he lands on the patio.

"Come on quick sit on the carpet!"









The girls sit down on the carpet and Cookie touches thefrays and says;

"Take us home to the Crossings manor!"

The carpet lifts up in the air and leaves the Medina house as a little dot on the ground.










We arrive at the Crossings manor the carpet slowly lands on the garden path.

Cam takes the lamp and Cookie rolls the carpet and carry it inside the house









"Oh there you are we have been worried ever since

 Mrs Santa called and said your quiz are for tomorrow"

Ulli says.








"Why are you carrying a carpet?"

"What is that old oil lamp doing here?"

It took a while before we understood how it all fit together.









Then there was a knock at the door and Mrs Santa walked inside. 








"Well kiddos you have made the Western wizards very angry by sneaking of with their lamp

and carpet." she says laughing.







"Oh my what are we going to do? They will enchant us to frogs or TV`s or....." Nen says






"No they wont they have been trapped by the old tree.

They will be down there for a while until we have found my spaceship at least."

Mrs Santa says with a smile.


(*Spaceship? Oh that spaceship I had nearly forgotten.)


A new episode tomorrow.....




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar