torsdag 2 december 2010

A Holiday story part 2

2 December




Suddenly there is a knock on the door.
"Who can that be are you expecting anyone?" Cam is asking when she walks to the front door.
She opens the door and outside stands a beautiful woman
.









"Good evening I'm Mrs Santa Clause can I come in?" The lady asks.
"Yes please do" Cam says and shows the lady in to the kitchen.
There is a warm and friendly feeling around this woman, she glows like a star.





"You are the Crossing siblings aren't you?" She ask and give us a sparkling smile.
"I'm here to find some help my spaceship is missing
.
 I can't deliver any Christmas gifts if I don't have my spaceship!"
Mrs Santa says with another Colgate smile.








"You are delivering the gifts but.....but Santa is a man!" Mel says absolutely sure about this.






"No, no, no Santa has never been a man. I have always been a woman."  Mrs Santa answers.








"Now I'm comfused, You are a woman and you use a spaceship.... where has the reindeers gone?"
Susie IS confused.






"What reindeers.....Oh those..
well they where to slow I needed something faster and a spaceship was a better choice.

Can you help me to find my spaceship?"









"We don't know anything about spaceships or how to find them!" Susie explanes.










"Your father once told me that if I ever needed help I only had to find the Crossing siblings.

Here I am. So tell me can you help me or not?" Mrs Santa asks.


(* Is this the real Santa or is she a fake?)

(* Reindeers for a spaceship was that a great change?)

Stay tone for the next episode.......

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar