lördag 18 december 2010

A Holiday Story part 18

18 December







Nohan receive mails about snowmen she sends snowmen to different places around the Sims world.







She sends away snowmen and she receive a lot of snowmen too.

Edgar, Ellen and Stewart to mention some of them.








She is out talking with the snowmen and makes sure they are feeling OK.








She feeds them with ice cream once a day they like the vanilla flavor.








The second day Vincent arrives with Barney he now has his head and body completed.





"Hi Nohan! You have done a great work. Thanks!
I can see that Edgar is back that's good I was a little worried when I sent him.
I have also found out that you and your siblings are in a danger.
The Nasty Southern Wizard is on his way to enchant you all to frogs. That's the only enchant he is good at.

I know he can't enchant somebody who is dresses in pink.
He loves the pink colour to much." Vincent smiles.

 .





"Good for Meg she loves pink too
I'd better hurry home and dress all my siblings in pink then."

 Nohan says and thinks about how hard that could be.






"You shall offer him a pink flamingo then his powers
disappears and he will turn into a ordinary Sim." Vincent says.
"Thank you Vincent I will try to remember all this, how will I recognize him?"
"He is dressed in pink you can't miss him!" Vincent says and laughs.






"Oh that's the helicopter I better hurry!

Thanks again I hope you will have a Merry Christmas Vincent!" Nohan says and hugs him.









Vincent stands outside the house and watches the helicopter leave.

"A Merry Christmas to you too Nohan!" He says and waves.



(*A Pink Wizard how cool is that!!)

Next part tomorrow.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar