söndag 19 december 2010

A Holiday Story part 19

19 December






It's Saturday morning Susie makes pancakes as usual.



Today it's Brownie day so she has to put out some on the porch.

"Me wonders for how long I have to do this". She thinks when she puts out the plate.

She says loud; "Merry Christmas Brownie here is your pancakes."
She returns to the kitchen and finds Cam there.








"I wonder what my quiz is I'm the only one who haven't been out on one yet"
 She says and sounds little worried.

"Probably you will get yours soon enough.
It's only five days until Mrs Santa will need her
spaceship and we haven't seen a peek of it yet." Susie says   






"Wonder how Nohan has it she has been away for two days now" Cam still sounds worried.
"I think she will be alright" Susie is pretty sure about this.

"I hope so I have this odd feeling..."

"Listen isn't that a helicopter......

  








The helicopter lands and Nohan jumps out.

"Hi girls!!" she is calling through the helicopter sound










"Hi Nohan" Cam and Susie calls out simultaneous.
"We need to have a family meeting it's urgent" Nohan says









Cam, Nohan and Susie gathered the rest of the siblings.
"Isaa is at work." Ulli informs the rest
"We have to inform her later when she gets home.

I have been to the Snowmen world it was snow white everywhere.

I got this information from Vincent he is the master of snowmen....."

 Nohan tells them all information she has got about the southern Wizard and the pink color.







"Pink I love it! I really would like to see you in pink Ulli" Meg says with a grin.
"Now you are going to" Ulli says and grins back at her.







"We have to go shopping I don't have anything in pink" Nen says
"Meg and Mel you have pink dresses on you and i think
Cookie has to stay and keep the house.
 If Isaa comes you will inform her and I think she has a flowery pant set in pink,
 make her change into that.
Cookie you have to keep low profile if somebody enters the house dressed in pink."
 Nohan says
"OK boss" Cookie salutes.
"Me and Susie goes with the yellow car and buy a pink flamingo.
Cam, Nen and Ulli takes the black car to the mall and buy pink clothes for us.
We keep in touch with the sell phones allways make sure we are not alone!
Don't forget that!" Nohan gives orders.









´"I'm going to mail Mrs Santa right away." Meg says and leaves for the computer room.
Mrs Santa mails back and tells they have to be very cautious,
because the Ugly Northen Wizard has made some moves towards Strangetown.
Tomorrow is Cam's quiz and it says ..... in a Sauna and nothing else.
She can't go alone always make sure you are two or more on your outings!





 
Cam, Nen and Ulli leaves for the clothes store.









It gets dark when the arrive to the shopping district of Strangetown.

"We start at the H&M shop hopefully they have pink things in there." Cam says and laughs.








We start at the ladies section and pick out some outfits we could think some of us could wear.

"I think I will try this on" Cam says and pick out an outfit.






"This is how pink I'm going to be!" Ulli says and checks her image in the mirror.

"That looks good on you, look I have found the shirt for Cookie!" Nen says and shows a shirt with flamingos on.

"That's perfect" Ulli says and disappears into the fitting room.









It's not everyday we can go on these outing so we have some nice snacks and a sodas.








"I feel sorry for you being in that cage at least we where able to swim in a pool as ducks.

Here is some treats for you" Nen says to the parrot and gives it some nuts.









"Aww look they have hamsters here"Ulli says and picks up a fur ball.









"Cute booyy, you are so cute I want to take you home"  Cam says to the puppy.









Well... three satisfied sisters drove home that night after spending a lot of money on PINK clothes.

"I think Cookie is going to be very cute in his flamingo shirt" Nen says when we drive home.



(*Flamingo shirt?)

Next episode tomorrow......


































"I think that suites you well" Nen says while she is looking at some pink shirts for Cookie.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar