lördag 4 december 2010

A Holiday story part 4

4 December





Next morning Nen goes to the Orion's Park.
She has Mel and Meg with her because both Cookie and Cam had to work.
They walk towards the pond.








"Do you  see something sitting by the pond Nen?" Meg asks.
"I can't see anything" Mel replies.
"This is not your quiz Mel it's Nen´s. Do you Nen?"







"There is ducks in the pond ....wait there is lots of frogs al over the pond." Nen says.








"Is some of them different to the others? Mel asks.
"No... wait that one has another glow somehow." Nen points at one by some chairs by the pond.
"Then go to it, com on walk sis, we sit by this chess table and watch you all the time." Meg says









Nen walks slowly towards the chair and the frog. She sits down on the chair.











Nothing is happening. Nen takes a deep breath and tries to relax. then she hears a voice;
"Take me home"
Who said that she is not sure she heard right.
"Take me home"
The voice says it all over again. Nen looks at the frog and the frog says it again;
"Take me home!"











The hair on Nen's neck and arms stands up, she raises up quickly.
"Meg he wants me to take him home" Nen whispers.








Mel and Meg comes for her rescue.
"What did you say?" Mel asks.
"He wants me to take him home" Nen says with a whispering voice.
"You better take him home, come on Nen you can do this." Meg tries to comfort her.









Nen moves like she is walking in her sleep she picks the frog up and carry it to the car.









"Where is the frog? We all ask her we can't see it. Nen is the only one who can.
"He sits on the floor by the table, he says he wants to be feed. "Nen says.
"You better give him something to eat then." Meg says.
"But what?" Nen asks.
"Ask him" Ulli suggests.
"What do you want to eat?"
"Toast" he answers and we can all hear him but we still cant see him.








Nen goes and makes some toast to her frog.
She leaves the plate on the floor in front of the frog.
"I want to eat from your plate." The frog says.









Nen lifts him up on the table and let him eat from her plate.
"I want to sleep in your bedroom" he says after dinner.








Nen looks discusted on the frog but carries him to her bedroom and puts him on the floor.
"I want to sleep on your pillow." the frog says.









Nen pics him up but her feelings towards the frog is not the best.
She can't think of having him sleeping in her bed.
She throws the the frog away he hits the wall with a splat.









When the frog reached the floor he wasn't a frog anymore instead there was a man standing there.









"Thank you Nen for saving my life! I was enchanted by the Nasty Southern Wizard.
To break the spell you had to bring me home, feed me on your plate and let me sleep on your pillow.
And to show you my gratitude I give you this treasure box" he says and points at a big box on the floor.
Nen is speechless she can only nod her head.










Mel and Meg has heard the splat and they rush through the door into Nen´s bedroom.
"Who are you?" Mel asks when she sees this man.
"I'm a fairy good father, you can call me Dean" The man says.









"We thought you would have some information about Mrs Santa spaceship. Do you?" Meg asks








"I have in that treasure box there is a key and that will help you in your searching.
I have to leave you now. Oh and by the way the next quiz is for Susie." He says and leaves us standing in
Nen´s bedroom looking down in a big box filled with a big treasure.










"How on earth do we find a key in that?" Mel asks and tries a golden bracelet on her arm.








"If I have known he would look like that I would have kissed him."
Nen says with a dreamy expression on her face.








"I didn't know there were fairy good fathers." Meg says with a similar look on her face.




(*What would have happend if she had kissed the frog?)


(* Where does the key lead?)

Next part tomorrow....

2 kommentarer:

  1. I'm loving this series of stories, I have no clue what you're going to come up with next! That frog sure turned into a hunka-hunka burnin' love ;0)

    SvaraRadera
  2. He is some fairy good father isn´t he?

    :D

    SvaraRadera