torsdag 23 december 2010

A Holiday Story part 24

24 December










Nen, Nohan and Susie leaves on the carpet the next morning to explore the surroundings around Strangetown.








On the map it looks like five buildings on a plowed ground the buildings are probably barns.

This place looks similar to the one in the map.







They decide to land beside the barn and have a look around.









There is chickens running around on the farm and a basket filled with eggs.







The horses has recently been feed and they have new fresh water.







The girls walks towards a caravan but nobody seems to be at home.
"It looks like somebody has been in a hurry when they left." Susie says.
"Yes it look that way" Nen says.











They walk around the big barn they still can't see anybody.








On the other side there is more horses and they has been feed and they have water.

"Look there comes Mrs Santa" Nohan says.

"No that's not Mrs Santa she only has the same dress on" Susie says.











"Hi I'm Susie you have very nice horses here Miss.......?

"I'm Mrs Santa I have been stuck here ever since that other cold fish took my place!"

The new Mrs Santa says.

"What other cold fish?"










"She calls herself Mrs Santa and I'm Mrs Santa!"

"I think you have to prove this to us!" Susie says.







Nen sneaks away behind the woodpile and calls to Mrs Santa.
"You'd better come here and tell us if you are the right one or if she is the one!" Nen says.
"You don't believe in me?"
"Yes I do but I think this fight is yours!" Nen says.
"I'll be there" Mrs Santa says and hangs up.









"Look I have my spaceship in here" The new Santa says and opens the barn doors and there is a spaceship.

"Can you maneuver it by yourself?" Nohan ask

"yes I can!"

"Aren't you in a hurry now some children are soon expecting a visit from Santa." Susie asks.

"Yes I'm in a big hurry, I have to pick up all the Christmas gifts and fly away" She says and looks worried.









"Why don't you hurry up then?" Nen asks.

"Because she can't maneuver that thing, she doesn't know how to enter it.

She can't get it to start it's engines."
We can hear a well known voice and soon we can see "our" Mrs Santa.







"Can you?" Mrs Santa walks slowly towards the new Mrs Santa.

When she touches the new Mrs Santa something odd happens.










The new Mrs Santa isn't a Mrs she is a Mr Santa.

"Hi there you are the Foolish Eastern Wizard I was wondering where you where! Nice to meet you again!" Mrs Santa says.

"Nno, no, no I do-don´t want this to happen! he cries.

"I have a gift for you" Mrs Santa says.

"No I don't want gifts I'm allergic to gifts!" he cries.







"Here is your gift" She gives him yellow ducks.

He throws the ducks on the ground and looks very stressed.








The four ladies stands around him and Mrs Santa start to sing " We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine...."Soon the other three sings along wit her.
"No not my favorite song too... I give up you win...!"
The ladies keeps on singing and the wizard falls down on his knees and soon he fells down on the ground







"I can't hold on anymore...." he starts to shiver and shake







Then Mother earth take care of all evilness that leaves the Wizard.




 

 




He gasps of relief and rises up from the ground.
"Hi girls I'm the Easter Wizard who are you?"
"We are Nohan, Susie and I'm Nen Crossings" Nen says and points at her sisters.
"I'm Mrs Santa Clause"











"What day is it?"
"It's Christmas eve we have to hurry home and help the others to cook some nice Christmas dinner" Susie says.








"Good luck Mrs Santa with all your gifts! If you have some time over you are welcome to dinner!" Nen says and hugs Mrs Santa.

"I try to remember that" Mrs Santa says and makes a clicking sound and the spaceship answers by stating up some engines.

"Cool, can I come by and have some dinner too if I promise to bring you some gifts?"" The Easter Wizard says







"You are welcome to the Crossings Manor only if you promise to behave and don't enchant us to ducks!"

 Nen says and sits down on the carpet.

"Enchant you to ducks who would do that?" The Eastern Wizard wonders.
 
"You did ones Bye, bye and Happy Christmas! Susie says.

"Happy Christmas!"




The bonus part  25 December.....



 








.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar