fredag 17 december 2010

A Holiday Story part 17

17 December







Mrs Santa is back.
"I'm happy to  see Meg, Nen and Ulli. You did a great work Mel!"  Mrs Santa says
"I did it for my sisters" Mel says with a smile.
"We are glad she made it!" Nen says.
"Oh yes we are! I wouldn't want to be a duck for the rest of my life." Meg says










"I got this postcard from the Land of Snowmen.
They have lost somebody and needs help."
Mrs Santa says and gives the postcard to Nohan.
"Me...no I don't like snowmen." Nohan says
"This is your quiz you have to do this."
"OK how do I get there?"
"My helicopter stands outside and it's waiting for you."








"Don't forget the head" Ulli says
"What head?"
"The snowmans head .. here you are.

 Nohan pack some winter clothes it's going to snow there."
"How do you know...."








Nohan picks up the head and packs a suitcase with winter clothes and walks out to the waiting helicopter.
"She might need help. You all have to be prepared in case. Check your mails.
See you later I'm going with her Bye bye!" Mrs Santa says and hurries out to the helicopter.
















Nohan walks towards a house here is lots of snow and it's freezing cold.









She can see lots of snowmen standing in groups like they where talking with eachother.
She walks to the door and knocks on it.








The door opens and a man stands in front of her.
"Yes?"
"Hi I'm Nohan Crossings.... I got this postcard and.......
"Hi Nohan at last! I was expecting you yesterday. 
 I'm Vincent please come in!"







I have taken care of snowmen for fifty years now.
All snowmen in the Sims world comes from this place.
Vincent points through the window at the snowmen standing outside.






"Do you want some hot chocolate?"
"Yes please it was cold outside."
"Do sit down" Vincent says and gives Nohan a mug with chocolate.
"Sometimes one or two of my snowmen gets lost and when that happens I have to find where they are.
And what has happend to them.
Now I have a snowman that has been lost over a month and I can't find him.
That's why I sent the postcard to Mrs Santa and to you." Vincent continues his story.









"It's Barney he says where his body is still in Sims Crossing
 I have to go there and pick it up.
That's cool! You have to stay and take care of the snowmen while I'm away"

Vincent smiles.





"I have this head with me we got it from Dr Alan do you recognize it?"
Nohan asks and put the snowmans head on the floor.







Vincent looks at it and smiles.
"Barney is that you?
The head turns to Vincent and starts to talk in a strange language.
They talk for a while then Vincent sits down and talks to Nohan again.






"What no I can't ...how can I do that?"
"It's easy I show you how."

 Vincent says and starts to explane how it all works and what she has to do.



Then he says goodbye and leaves with Barney's head.
"OK what do I do now...............?"

 
(*I think I have a snowman without a head on my lot...)


To be continued......




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar