söndag 26 september 2010

A short story (about Ullwera)

"I'm tired of reality
where things are so grey and predictable
like to travel through the galaxy
to find me a lover from Mars "
Lyrics by Louise Hoffsten





Here comes some neighbours to light up my day, Rita Malloy and Todd sky.
Todd is my nearest neighbour he lives on the other side of the street in a fancy house.



We are talking about moving in to this neighborhood and it seems like we like it a lot.

Of course they are staying for some lunch.



I'm so glad when they say their goodbyes and leave.

Then I can go out in my sunroom and start painting.

I like this room with the beautiful sea view.




I think I need a little rest, I will take me a short nap in the sun.

It sounds like a good idea.





I wake up with a feeling that somebody is watching me.

And there he sits on the sand the most green man I have ever seen.

His eyes feel like they are piercing through me.

My feet start to move towards him and I can't stop them.

Suddenly I notice I have my pajamas on, how could this happen?

Then all my senses are turned towards the gorgeous green man.




Oh boy, he is charming, I can hardly breathe.

His eyes are purple and green and they are hypnotizing...

Who is this man?




Oh my, I'm head over heals totally charmed by this guy.

I need a cool shower.




While I'm in shower he is petting Hedda.

She doesn't like strangers...

Very strange she seems to be charmed by him as well.




He asks me if he can have this dance.

I can't hear any music but he starts to hum a little and we are dancing in my kitchen.

It feels like I have done this before.




He tells me his name is Joar and he is from the planet Simturnus.

That's all he tells me.

He takes my hand and walks to the sofa and sits down.

I have to sit beside him.



He starts to talk with me.

I can't recall a word he said.

I'm only hypnotized by his eyes.




Then I kiss him!!

Am I totally nuts?

Where have my common senses gone?



I feel a cold wind blowing and I wake up in my lounger outside my house.

"Joar!" I raise up and run through my house but it's empty.

I can't believe this was a dream.


I read every book I can find about Simturnus.

I try to find pictures and articles on the internet about the planet.



Every night I'm searching with my telescope to locate the Simturnus.

I'm calling out in the night;

"Joar come back to me!  Please"




"Explain it to my heart, my intuition
tells me something fell wide of the mark
my common sense tells me nothing's missing
I get another message from my heart
longing for a UFO to get me
a little green man to take me away
I think I need a little science fiction to
lighten up my day
I think I need a little science fiction to

lighten up my day"
Lyrics by Louise Hoffsten

2 kommentarer:

  1. I love this "dream" Ulli!

    It's so lovley!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love this little story, if fact I love all your stories... but this one is so haunting and beautiful..

    SvaraRadera