söndag 26 september 2010

The life of Elsa Part 4

Chapter 8   Auntie Ella





The neighborhood is not much better than the trailer streets but it's more peaceful and you have more privacy here.
Alex has done some improvements on this apartment.
He has repainted the walls and some floors too.











"I have been looking for a new apartment on the Camille Ave but they don't have any available right now.
I have been on Pompadour street as well but that apartment was too small." Alex says
"You have been around I can tell" I said and liked the street names.
"Yes I want another apartment I don't like this one." Alex says and sits down on the sofa.










"I have an old aunt Ella.
 I'm going to her today to help her out. I hope you will come too." Alex says with a smile.
"Yes of course I will is it far?" I ask
"No she lives on the Belladonna Heights She has a small nice cottage there.
I use to help her out with her garden and other stuff she needs to have done."
"It sounds like fun to get some fresh air on the country." I try to sound enthusiastic.











"Hi Auntie Ella! How are you?" Alex asks when he enters the kitchen in Auntie Ella's house.
"What? Oh Hi Alex I have a pain in my back and my legs kills me! No I'm fine I'm just kidding." Auntie Ella smiles
"Auntie this is my girlfriend Elsa." Alex introduces me.
"Nice to meet you Elsa, Please do sit down."
"I was thinking of doing some hotdogs for lunch today, what do you think about that?" Auntie Ella asks.
"Nice I haven't grilled hotdogs for ages I can help you out with that!" Alex says










"That's good Alex, then maybe Elsa can help me with some gardening?"
"I could try I haven't done it before...."
"You haven't done it before?  Never?" Auntie Ella sounds suprised
"No I haven't done it before as I said!"
"Well then you can start by helping me to water the flowers"









Watering flowers...I rather sit on a chair in the sun and wait for a hotdog.
Oh no I did get some dirt on my new shoes. I don´t want to do this any longer!
It was a relief when Alex called and said the food was ready.








"In the old days you used to be here and help me out every day Alex" Auntie Ella says.
"Yes but I lived next door then and you used to take care of us three kids when mum and dad had to work." Alex pointed out.
"Yes those where the days, those where the days" Auntie Ella says








After lunch Auntie Ella went for a nap and we walked around in the garden. Alex pointed out the house of his childhood.
"Who is living there now" I asked Alex.
"My oldest sister bought the place when mum and dad moved to Pleasantview" Alex says.
"But what about you?"
"What about me?" Alex asks








"That's your childhood house and she takes it like that!"
"She didn't take it she bought it.  At that time I didn't want to live here on the country side. I wanted to live in the city"
"And now?"
"If i get married and we have kids then I might consider moving back here." Alex says








We went inside and Alex did some tea. Auntie Ella woke up justas the tea was ready.
Auntie Ella entertained us with stories about Alex and his siblings when they were small.
And stories about Alex father Henry when he was a little boy. Bla bla blaaaa
I was very pleased when we left and I promised myself not to go there again.
I could not keep that promise.
We where at Auntie Ella's several times and drank some  tea and listen to her stories,
while we where munching on some dry biscuits and I tried to look interested.








Something that did interest me was the fact that Auntie Ella said she has been to a lawyer ...Rita ...something,
 She had her will made up and she said that Alex was going to have it all.
Well there isn't much value in these old furniture's or in the paintings.
But the house might have some value ....
I got so excited that I took some picks of the house and went to a estate house agent and
asked how much I could get if I sold the house today.








"It's rather small garden but it has some charm.
The house looks old I haven't seen the inside but maybe a 100000 or 150000 simoleons" The estate house agent told me.
I was heart broken when I left. I had fantasized about a million simoleons that would have made me a wealthy woman. But 100000 no she isn't worth my attention, not at all.
The next time Alex said we where going to Auntie Ella I had a bad headace.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Chapter 9 Working girls





Nen is entering the company called Morgan & Son. It's a nice old building with lots of charm.









She walks towards a lady she assumes is Mr Morgans secretary.
"Good morning I'm Nengi Crossings I have an appointment with Mr Morgan"
"Good morning Pleas do...."







The door opens and a man stands in the doorway.
"Good morning Miss Crossings please do come in"







"Nice of you to come and visit! Please sit down !
 We have a great spring this year don't you think." Mr Morgan starts the conversation
"Yes the weather is good not a cloud on the sky!"
Nen pulls up her papers and she starts to talk about Strangetown and the buildings she had in mind for it.
They talk for a hour and they do finish some of the plans Nen had brought up.
"I think we have made great decisions thank you for your time" Nen replaces the papers in her bag.







"I'm the one who should thank you for taking time from your vacation.
I was thinking of lunch. Would you like to have lunch with me?"









"Lunch..... I don't have any other plans so why not, or yes please."










"Good! Miss Foster I'm off for lunch I'll be back by two o'clock."
"Yes Mr Morgan"
" I'll take you to my favorite restaurant come Miss Crossings." Mr Morgan says and leaves the office.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in another part of Belladonna Cove;




Nohan parks the car outside a big building where it says Belladonna Cove Police department.
She walks towards the front door.








She walks through the door when she hear a voice calling;
"Nohan, Nohan! At last!"
"Mona I'm so happy to see you! How are you?
"I'm fine! That was good of you to come, I have something to show you!"  Mona invites Nohan to join her at a table.







"We have been looking for a nasty thief he walks into a big office and just picks anything out of value with him.
Look here he is caught by a hidden camera in a company called Townsheed oil" Mona says and showed a pic with a man.
"That's a mysterious looking man" Nohan says and looks closely at the pic.
"He is quite young but he is a master in disguises.
He looks different in ever picture we have of him, look!" Mona says and gives Nohan a bunch with pictures.







"I can see that, is he really the same person on every pic?"
"Yes we believe so, he does it the same way every time."
"OK and now what?" Nohan asks and puts away the pics.
"We are going to Pleasantview and look for him there has been some witnesses that have seen him around that place. Are you interested to come with us?"
"No I'm on vacation and think I will enjoy it with my sisters."







"Hi Mona! Oh you have an visitor."  We can see a man walk towards us.
"Hi Paul! Come and say hi to Nohan, Paul this is my old friend Nohan Crossings.
Nohan this is Paul Martin he is one of our criminal investigators"








"Hi Paul I have already meet you somewhere"
"Yes in the grocerystore, I do some undercover work there." Paul says with a smile.








"I was wondering if you where going to lunch today Mona, or you maybe going with Nohan...."
"No I can't not today I have to finish this and then I have to pack some stuff for Pleasentview.
But why don't you and Nohan go, Yes take Nohan with you!" Mona suggests.
"Well Nohan would you like to have some lunch with me?" Paul asks
"Why not, I would love to, Thank you" Nohan answers.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar