fredag 24 september 2010

The life of Elsa Part 1












"How could this happen to me, to me of all Sims!?!
I thought I had it all figured out, I had a plan and look what happened....."




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Chapter 1 - The life of Elsa





Hi my names is Elsa, Elsa Foster.
I have been living here in Belladonna Cove for my whole life.
When I was a little girl I started to dream about to be a secretary for a famous big company.
I was going to be their star secretary with nice strict dresses and allways a sell phone ringing in a purse from a well known designer.







I had to start somewhere, when my different education programs finished I got work at Morgan & Son.
It's a big company in the construction business.
I started to work at the sector B, me and my coworkers are sending out information about the company and answer the phone when customers are calling.







In my childhood dream there is a boyfriend involved. He was going to rescue me after a long day of work in his open convertible.
The wind is blowing in my hair and we are driving into the pink sunset.

In real life there is a boyfriend his name is Paul Martin. He doesn't own a car.
I have to take the bus to work.







In those dreams my boyfriend would drive me to a fancy place with a beautiful garden....

This is our "fancy place" a cheap trailer apartment in the ruffest part of the town.
We have been living her for 1,5 years now, I have talked with Paul about moving to another apartment.
He says he likes it here and don't want to move.






Paul works at a grocery store not far from where we live.
He likes to talk with people and always makes people feel good when he is around.







"Paul don't you have any other ambitions than to work at that grocery store?" I asked him one evening.
"I like my work and it gives me enough to pay my accounts, I'm satisfied for the moment." Paul answers.








"But don't you want to advance to be a shopkeeper and own a shop of your own, have some employees and earn more money?"







"Own a shop, no that's to much work.
Now I'm doing my hours and can go home when my job is done.
I don't have to worry about the finances or if I have sold enough of this or that.
I don't have to worry about anything." Paul answers.








That's when I know I have to move on.
I can't think of living in theses caravans for the rest of my life, being middleaged and still living in these shabby things.
No I have to find a new place to live in with or without Paul.
He is fun to be with but he has no ambitions and no goals for life.
I want a man with ambitions some money and a good job doesn't hurt.






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Chapter 2   In Strangetown







In Strangetown Ulli is feeding the fishes she got from the other siblings as her Christmas gift.
She is looking down in the water at the orange and white carp fishes that are trying to nab some of the food she is pouring down at the water surface.
"Hedda would love to sit here and watch and try to catch some of those shiny things.....
Poor Hedda wonder if she is longing for her mistress as I long for her?"

Ulli looks up at the rising sun and thinks;
"It's going to be a hot, hot day today as all the other days.
I'm sick and tired of this heat I want some windy days with some rain."







She walks inside to the kitchen, she sits down by the table to have some breakfast with the other siblings.
"I really want to go home to Belladonna Cove for a while. I'm so longing for my cat Hedda and my house and some rain"







"You must be mad this weather is perfect" Meg says
"It's nice for a while but now I'm sick and tired of the heat, I need little changes sometimes." Ulli replies.







"That's why you have been so sad and quiet lately Ulli you are homesick!
I will go with you I have some holiday coming up so let's go.
I think we'd better ask Billy Boy about this before we leave" Susie says.







Ulli calls to Mr Billy Boy and he says he will come over as soon as he can.

Mr Boy is our lawyer or rather he was our fathers lawyer. Our father left us a big house which has been in the Crossings family for many generations. He travelled around the Sims world and he never seated down on any place.
He did like ladies and he met many we are nine siblings with the same father and different mothers.
None of us knew we had eight siblings, we meet eachother for the first time for six months ago.

We had to rebuild the house and live together with eachother for a year and became "real" siblings.
We where supposed to be tested during this time and we had a great challenge just before Christmas with Mrs Santa's spaceship missing.
When this year has passed we are supposed to get a big inheritance and we can leave or stay here in Strangetown.








Mr Boy sits down.
"What was it you where asking for?" He asks Ulli.
"I want to take some time off and go home to my house and my cat have some holiday.
Is that possible?" Ulli asks

"I have reread all the papers and tried to find something about a holiday. The only thing your father mentions is that you can't go alone you have to have at least one sibling with you." Mr Boy says.
"Good Susie wants to go with me" Ulli says.








"I'm coming too. I have find out that I can take some time off now so this holiday will be right in time." Nohan says







"I sure would need some holiday, so I'm in!" Cam says.








"Is there anybody else who wants to go with me to Belladona Cove? Ulli asks
"Yes I want to come too" Nen says.








"Well Mr Boy I'm going with four of my sisters is that OK?"
"Yes that will be fine. We know where to find you if there is some trouble.
I have a fellow layer in Belladona Cove you can give her a call if you need something." Mr Boy sya and handles over a buisness card.
"Thanks I will remember that." Ulli says with a smile.







A week later we all said goodbye to the rest of the siblings and we left for Belladonna Cove.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar