måndag 27 september 2010

Epilogue to The Cayenne Pepper Café



When Betty and Todd gets out of the limo they are feeling a little nervous.








Betty grabs Todd's hand and they walk  the long path up to the Church.






-Do you Betty Alice Cayenne take this Todd Michael Sky for.......










Enthusiastic applause for the newly wed.






- I want to make a toast for my "daughter"....
Yes you are and always going to be my little Betty.  I remember when you where a little girl
you always said to me that you where going to marry a knight in a shining armour.
I have given you away to a knight with a heart of gold and I know that heart will keep you safe
for the rest of your life.   TO BETTY AND TODD!!
- To Betty and Todd!!!








I want us all to raise our glasses for the most beautiful bride and the most handsome bridegroom.
May you live happily ever after!  To Betty and Todd!













As Betty and Todd lived happily ever after two ladies are feeling very sorry for them selves.





Rose Black in her cell and MaryAnn Black in hers.




And they are going to do that for a very long, long time, oh so long time.


The end


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar