tisdag 28 september 2010

Building Castles in the Air







Rita Malloy has moved back to Pleasantview with her two teenage children.








Esther and






Elias.
Rita's husband Mark died  in a car accident two years ago. She is searching for a new life for her and her children.
She has been living here in Pleasantview before she was married.








Rita has found a great house that would fit her and her kids.







The house is called Lilymayrose Residence and here is the story that has been told to Rita:

"When Lily became a widow, she felt so lonely in her big house. But she liked it so much and didn't want to move. She asked her sisters, May and Rose, if they could come and live with her. And since that day the three of them lived here together.
They had some lucky days in this beautiful house. They were real ladies and never missed their afternoon tea.
Summer times they always had it outside in the lovely pavilion.
People called it The Lilymayrose Residence, and many were heartbroken when they were gone"


When Rita thinks back at the time she used to live here, she can remember the old ladies and their afternoon tea.









Now when the kids are teenagers she has started to work fulltime as a lawyer at the Billy Boy & Juniors office.








The old Mr billy Boy has said goodbye to the office and retired, so Rita got a chance to replace him.
The younger Mr Billy Boy Junior is her boss. He has been through a helicopter accident and is still recovering from it.
Mr Boy has changed since the accident.








He is not that greedy lawyer he once was. He is more caretaking of everybody and he always makes sure everybody is feeling good. He sometimes gets bad headaces and has a pain in his back and legs but he never complanes.








Miss Bridge is also working at the office she is Rita's and Mr Boy's secretary.









Rita has often a feeling of loneliness, she has got her children and some friends,
but she has still a feeling of missing someone.
Somebody she could share things with in a Sims life.










Rita has a couple of girlfriends, they have lunch meetings two or three times a week.
Twice a month they meet at one or others house to cook, eat and drink.









And they talk about the mysteries of a Sims life.
They usually have a great time.









Betty Cayenne Sky is married to Todd Sky, she owns The Cayenne Pepper Cafe,
Todd works as an adventure guide.









Myra Fredric is divorced from Larry. She works at the hospital as a nurse.










Tanya Erickson has two small children with Lars.
Tanya is staying home for the moment with their children.








Betty and Todd are newly weed, they have bought this new fabulous house.










They are going to have a housewarming party, Rita is invited.










After work Rita and Myra went to the H&M in Pleasantview.










They have the nicest clothes there.










"Oh, look at this one" Myra shows Rita a wonderful dress.
"Try it on! Rita begs.











So they go on trying different dresses until they have found the one they want.









Rita arrives to the party and she has brought some flowers for the hostess and a bottle of wine to the host.









"Come Rita I want to introduce you to the rest, you know almost everybody but.....
Bo this is Rita my best friend, Rita this is Bo."










"And this is Eric, Eric this is Rita. Bo and Eric are Todd's friends" Betty says.











Rita has never meet Bo before and she can't stop watching him.
He has the most intensive grey eyes she has ever seen.
That smile could melt an iceberg.
She wants to be wherever he is.
Every time they touch she felt an electric shockwave race through her body.












He tells jokes and she laughs with him and they have a fabulous time together.











Bo walks her home and promises to call her.
Rita is flying on pink clouds and feels like she is in heaven.
"Where has this great guy been all my life?"






(Error: there has been problems with our snowmachine so the pics will be without snow but it still winter, you have to use your imagination, I'm sorry for this I'll hope we fix it to the next part, Thank you!)


Next morning when Rita is out fetching the newspaper she sees a bunch of flowers standing on the porch.
Rita reads the note stuck into the flowera:
"You are the most beautiful woman I ever meet! Bo"
Rita's heart takes a jump and she dances on light feet inside the house and sing a little while she makes breakfast.









When Bo calls Sunday night it's like all the angels sings in happy choir.
"I'll drive you to work tomorrow. When shall i pick you up?" Bo asks.
"Thanks but no you can't Mr Boy is picking me up tomorrow morning early,
 we are going to Blomsdale on a business meeting.
I'll be back late tomorrow evening. I call you then."
"No! I'll call you!" Bo says and hangs up after telling her how much he loves her.












It's Wednesday and Rita has lunchmeeting with the girls and she tells the others girls about Bo.
"I'm so happy I have found a great man! He is so loving and caring I'm so in love!" Rita says enthusiastic












"Oh we are so happy for you" Tanya says.











"Isn't he a little to much, he has already taken you to the movies, jogging and skating?" Betty asks.












"He wants to spend the rest of his life with me, Is that wrong?" Rita says with a happy smile.












"But why so fast? Take it easy, you don't know him at all." Betty says with concern in her voice.
"Betty you don't want me to be happy?"











"I care about you and I don't want you to get hurt Rita that's all.
 Please think twice before you do anything foolish."











It's evening and Rita is sitting watching TV when there is somebody knocking on the door.












"Hi Todd why are you here? Did Betty send you?"
"No she didn't. I wanted to speak with you about Bo"
"Come on in but if you too are going to tell me how wrong I am,
I don't want to listen" Rita says with a tired look in her eyes.












"I have known Bo for three years now, he has always spoken about his family.
Has he told about his family?" Bo asks.
"No he hasn't." Rita shakes her head.
"Bo has a girlfriend and they have two kids.
 This is not my business to tell you but I care about you and Betty cares even more.
Bo has hurt many women on his way.
He is a cheater he never has only one woman." Todd says.













"But he has told me I'm the only one!" Rita says
"Then why hasn't he told you about his family?"
"I don't know? I have to ask him."
"Do so and then let him go.
 I know you are going to meet a man who is serious about his relationships.
Bo isn't".  Todd says and leaves.












Rita has a weird feeling her friend are talking badly about her boy friend.
"I don't know what to think?" she says to her self.








-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2








After Todd has left Rita tries to call Bo but he doesn't answer.












At seven o'clock he calls back:
"Hi how are you sweet lovely Rita? He says with a sugar sweet voice.
Rita has decided to be angry at Bo but her heart melts at his sweet words and she can only smile and say:
"Hi Bo"
"What have you been up to today, my precious?"













"Oh I have been at the office as usual, nothing much."
"I wish I coud be that chair you sit on and the pen you are writing with, so I could be near you whole the time. This is so frustrating you are there and I am here!"
"Todd has been here telling me about your family. Is it true you have a girlfriend and two children?"













"Todd... Don't listen to him he is jealous about our love! Don't listen to him!
Promise me you won't listen to him again!" he says with an angry voice.
"But do you have a family?"
"Mmmm but I have told her that it's over and I have found the love of my life!" he says little calmer.
"Rita I'm going to tell the whole word how much I love you!
You are the most beautiful woman on this planet Rita!
I'm going to move in with you this weekend, Rita I love you!" then he hangs up.













I was standing there with the phone in my hand and wondered what happend?
He was going to move in we have known each other for three weeks.














I was feeling........ i don't know what I was feeling.












That week he called at seven every night and wanted to know who I had spoken to and what i have been doing.













"Don't speak with Betty and Todd they are not good for you. They are so negative.
My heart keeps on beating your name and your picture is in my mindall the time.
I'm so longing for your touch I love you Rita!" Bo says and hangs up.














In my stomach flies a bunch of butterflies and I'm feeling so loved.
But in my head is a little bell of worry ringing but I toss it away like a daydream.
I'm starting to hum a little so i can't hear that bell.
I'm so in love i convince my self.













At last he moves in and we are celebrating with good food.
he is the most wonderful man I ever meet.














My kids adore him too. He plays with them and tells jokes he makes them feel good.













The next morning Bo makes breakfast.













Bo wonders if we want to go the Rockledge spa today.
"I have heard it's a nice place when you need to relax."
We felt that could be fun.











Rita starts with some Swedish massage.












Esther in the sauna.


















We spent the afternoon in the spa area.
Bo told he has forgotten his visa card at his ex girlfriends house
so I paid for the whole spa day.
We had such a great time.








-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3






Bo drives me to work every day and picks me up in the afternoon.
I'm so happy I don't have to take the bus anymore.
He always asks how my day has been, who I have met and where I have been.
I always tell about my day I'm so glad he is interested of my work.
And then he smiles and says;
"You are the best lawyer in the word"












I'm feeling like a million Simoleon's when he says like that.













I'm with my friends at lunch and I try not to speak with Betty, but it's hard not to.
She is one of my best friends but I don't like when she doesn't like my boyfriend.












"Has he moved in already? Rita what were you thinking?" Betty says.












"Betty they are in love common it's not that bad." Tanya says.
"For how long did you and Lars date before you moved together? Betty asks.
"Hmmmm... about six months I think"












"For how long have you known Bo, Rita?" Myra asks.












"Three weeks and I'm so in love he is the best man I ever met." Rita answers with a happy smile.
"He drives me to work every morning and makes sure he can pick me up too.
Betty please let me be happy!" Rita begs.











"Oh Rita I want you to be happy and in love with all my heart,
 but I think you have chosen the wrong man.
I'm sorry Rita but my intuition tells me so.
Don't mind me, I hope I'm wrong Rita for your sake.











That afternoon when Bo picks me up I tell him about our Lunch.
"I told you not to speak with Betty she is not good for you.
She is so negative, promise me not to speak with her again.











"I can't because she is always with us when we meet."
"Then you have to stop going on those lunches with your friends.
You have lunch only with Tanya and Myra."
"I'll have to think about this."












"There is nothing to think about. Stop going on those lunches!" He yells at me.
"Oh Rita I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I don't want you to be unhappy.
I want the best for you. Please forgive me" He says with a calm voice.









First I was shocked. Nobody has never yelled at me like that before.
When I saw his sad looking eyes I forgave him.
He was the most gentle and caring man the whole evening.










-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Chapter 4







One day at work Mr Billy Boy calls for me.
"Rita I have a very urgent customer in Veronaville.
I think you better come with me so you are informed about this business.
It's a big costumer so it's good if the both of us go.
I have booked hotel rooms, we need to stay for a night.
If this is okay for you we fly early tomorrow morning."







 



"Yes, I have to go with you, when do you pick me up tomorrow morning?







 



"At six AM and the flight leaves at seven.
We are in Veronaville at ten AM and then we have our first meeting at eleven o'clock."








 



"Good I'll be ready and waiting for you at six AM tomorrow morning."







 



When I told Bo that night I saw in his eyes he wasn't satisfied.
"Do you really have to go?
Can't he go by himself?
Are you some kind of nanny for him?"





 





"No I´m not! I'm working for Mr Boy and it's part of my work to visit clients.
I have already talked with Myra, Elias and Esther goes there after school and stays there for the night.
So you don't have to worry about them."
"No they can be here with me, I'm at home" Bo says.
"We have a special agreement and the kids go to Myra."







 




"They are staying with me!" Bo yells and throws away his plate from the dining table.
He`s eyes are wild.
I can't say a word, he is furious and throws away everything that's in his way.







 



I walk up to the kids and told them to pack their bags and I packed mine too.
We left in a hurry and drove to Myra's place.







 




We knocked on her door and when she opens she seemed a little surprised,
but then she smiles and asks us to come inside.









 



She makes us some soup and then we sit down and talk it over.
I tell her the whole story and she listens and can't say a word.







 





The phone is ringing and Myra answers it.
"Rita, it's Bo on the phone do you want to speak with him?" She asks when she comes back to the kitchen.
I nod my head and walk to the hall where the phone is.








 


"Hi Rita!" Bo says with a sweet innocent voice.
"Please come back home I can't be left alone like this, Please Rita!" He begs.
"Bo I'm sorry but I can't. We are staying here so you can calm down.
I´ll see you day after tomorrow. Bye, buy."






 




Then I hang up the phone and walk back to the kitchen and finish our meal.











 


I'm so tired I'm longing for my bed.
Me and Billy have been on meetings the whole day with our clients.
Now in my hotelroom I have time to unpack and find my pajamas.
The phone is ringing.









 


"Hi Rita, I'm sorry I don't know what happend yesterday." Bo says with a calm voice.
"Hi Bo, I'm tired I have been in several meetings today I need to sleep."








 



"So you have another man in there in your room." Bo says.
"Bo I'm al alone and I'm on my way to the bathroom and then to sleep.
Why are you making these accusations against me?"











 


"It's not an accusation it's a fact.
Women are cheaters, especially on business trips."  Bo says with a harsh tone.






 






"Bo I'm tired I'm going to bed. Goodnight." Rita hangs up and feels like she has done something wrong.
"But I haven't I'm doing my work and I need to sleep". Rita says and goes to bed.







 
Attention!
This part contains pictures and word's that can be shocking for sensitive readers!






Bo is not at home when Rita and the kids arrive.
Rita feels relived when she don't have to start fighting right away when she gets home.
"I think I'm going to apply for the La Fiesta Tech University.
They have the greatest teachers of special subjects and I want to study astrology as my special subject." Esther says and smiles then she shows Rita the documents she is supposed to fill in.







 

"When is the last day for applying?"
"Oh I have over a month left but I will send in and then I'll see if my grades are good enough."








 



"Good luck my girl! You are on your way to grow up." Rita says and gives Esther a hug.
"I'm going to miss you girlie!"
"Oh mum you are going to do great. You have your friends, com on mum!" Esther replies and hugs her mum back.








 

Rita goes to bed and falls asleep immediately when her head touches the pillow.
She wakes up when somebody pulls of her bed quilt.







 



"Get up Bitch; I want to talk to you!" Bo says in a tone of command and drags her out of bed.
"Bo stop it you are hurting me" Rita cries.
"I'm going to show you what I do to a woman who cheats!" Bo throws away Rita she hits the floor with a bang.






 




"What are you doing to mum? Stop it and leave us alone!" Esther yells, she and Elias come in to the bedroom.
"Oh so you're stupid kids comes to your rescue, isn't that sweet!" Bo laughs.
"Shall I call the police?" Esther whispers to Rita.
"He is totally crazy" Elias says and helps his mother up.






 





"Oh such a sweet family you have there two stupid lousy kids and a cheating bitch!
What a welcoming I'll get when I get home.
You have locked the door so I had to break a window to get inside." Bo says in an ironical intonation.
"You have done what? You'd better leave and come back when you have calmed down." Rita says.
"I'm calm don't try to tell me what to do in my own house!" Bo yells and walks towards Rita and the kids.








 



"By the way if somebody has to leave that will be you RITA and take your stupid kids with you"
Bo's face is only one centimeter from Rita's but he yell as loud as he can.
"That's okay let's go Esther and Elias" Rita says with a calm voice and shove the kids in front of her toward the door.






 




"Go, go to the car hurry!" Rita whispers to the kids.
She gets her purse and the car keys then she hears Bo come downstairs, she runs out to the car.
Rita starts to reverse the car.





 





They see Bo come out and he yells something and tries to run towards the car.
Rita steps on the gas and the car leaves....








 



..Bo standing on the path yelling:
I'm going to get you Bitch!"







 



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Chapter 5






Rita drives to Betty's place.
When Betty opens the door she sees three people with panic in their eyes.
"Come in, come in! What is it? What has happened? She asks.
"You where right Betty. I'm sorry, how could I be so blind?" Rita says and walks nervously back and front.















"What has happened?" Betty asks.
The tree of them starts talking at the same time.
"Stop I can't understand a word you are saying. Please talk one at the time." Betty says confused.






 




"What has happened, Hi Rita, Esther and Elias, what's this about?" Todd says when he comes to the kitchen.
"I'm trying to find out Todd. I'm not sure but it has something to do with Bo." Betty tries explane.
"You are looking like you have seen ghosts." Todd says and looks worried at his guests.
"I wish I had." Rita says.
Then she starts to tell her story and the kids fill in when Rita takes a short break.
"And now we are here and don't know what to do?" Rita says and shakes her head in despair.









 


"We can't live with him. Next time he will beat you up." Esther says appealing to her mother.
"Yes I know. what are we going to do with him?" Rita says with a whispering voice and her eyes are tearful.
"We can call the police if you want." Todd suggest to Rita.
"I don't know. I can't think now I'm to tired." Rita says and shakes her head slowly.








 



"I'll go and make some beds for you and we talk more in the morning." Betty says and leaves the kitchen.








 



Rita goes to work as usual but Billy sends her home he thinks she is going to get sick.
"You are not fit as a fiddle like you used to be. What's wrong?
Go home and rest for the rest of the day.
You need to be sharp tomorrow when we are having that hearing." Billy says.








 



Rita leaves the office and drives back to Betty's place.
She goes to the guest room and lies down on the bed and falls asleep










 



She wakes up when Esther comes in to her.
"We know what to do; we can sell the house and ask Mr Boy if we can live in
the apartment he`s got on the second floor over the office."
"I don't want to sell the house it's perfect for us." Rita says.
"No we only have to pretend we are sellingthe house." Esther says.









 


"Rita that sounds good you can leave all your stuff in our garage and then he thinks you have moved.
 You can stay here as long as you want Rita." Betty says.






 





"We pack his bag and leave it outside the house and change the lock so he can't get inside."
Elias says with a big grin on his face.











 


"And you think this will do? Don't you think he is going to find us?" Rita asks when they are having dinner.










 



"No he is not that interested any more he has found a new woman to harass,
I have heard it from Eric." Todd says wih a smile.
Rita nods her head but her heart is broken and she is feeling sad and lonely even if her kids and friends are there.





 





Betty and Todd Manage the removal of Rita's furniture and stuff.
They changed the lock and left a suitcase on the path with Bo's clothes.










 





Rita hasn't moved from the bed she is lying down looking up in the ceiling with eyes that don't see.
Betty tries to speak with her. But there is no reaction. Betty is concerned about her.










 


"Rita we need to speak, I want you to go with me to see Doctor Olga Sund she can help you".
Rita doesn't make a move but Betty drags her out of bed and makes her walk down to the car .
She drives her to Dr. Olga Sund´s office.








 



Dr. Olga Sund speaks with Betty first and then she asks Rita to sit down on a blue beautiful chair.





 






Betty leaves the room and sits down in the waiting room with another patient.







 



Rita walks out from the doctor's office after an hour and her eyes are looking at Betty and not through her.
But she doesn't say a word.
"Mrs Sky is it possible for you to take Rita her again tomorrow at the same time?" Dr. Olga asks.










 


"Hi Rita how are you? Do you want to come here again tomorrow?
Rita nods her head.
"Yes I will take her back tomorrow at the same time." Betty says and takes Rita by her hand and walks to the car.
"Thank you Betty" that's all Rita says that day.







 



"There you are Miss Nohan! Please come in" Dr Olga says to her next patient.
Miss Nohan has finally decided to have an appointment with Dr Olga about her obsession in cleaning stuff and dancing.






 




Betty needs to take Rita to Dr. Olga several times.
Billy has given Rita some time off so she can be herself again and work as she used to do.
Rita starts to talk a little after a week, not much but wean see she is back again.







 




Betty and Todd moves back all the furniture to the house after three weeks.
Todd has done some investigation about Bo,
and he has left Pleasantview and lives now in Belladonna bay with another woman.










 


Rita and the kids move back to the house now when they are feeling safe.
Rita is beginning to feel like herself again.
She is still seeing Dr. Olga twice a week.








 


Esther and Elias have been talking with Dr. Olga too about their feelings and thoughts about the Bo issue.
They are feeling fine.
Rita starts to work halftime at the lawyer's office and Billy is patient waiting for Rita to be back fulltime again.







 




Esther gets a letter from La Fiesta Tech University and it says she is welcome to start next semester.
"Mum! I did get it! Mum! Look!" Esther is dancing in to the livingroom with the letter in her hand.










 



Rita reads the letter and understands her daughter's happines.
"I'm so delighted, congratulations Esther!" Rita says with joy and starts to dance through the livingroom with her.






 





Now it's Elia's turn to apply for the University and he wants to study at the La Fieste Tech too,
so he is filling the applications and posts it.











 



That summer runs away fast and the autumn comes.
Esther packs her stuff and sends her furniture to the university.












 


"The taxi is here Esther" Rita says and walks with Esther to the car and she waves goodbye.
"My firstborn is moving out she is leaving me and this is how it should be."
 Rita says and stands watching the taxi until she can't see it anymore.







 





Before you know the Autumn has gone over to winter and then the spring is here.
And Elias is leaving for the university.
Rita waves goodbye to Elias by the taxi and sees it disappear around the corner.
"Now I'm al alone and I'm satisfied" She says and walks in to the empty house.










 
"Hi Rita!" Betty says and hugs Rita.
"Hi Betty you are early."
"It was little customers at the cafe today so I left early













It's Friday and the girlfriends meet again at Rita's place.
They have some dinner and they talk about the mysteries of a Sims life.
They are having a great time.








-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Epilogue





Rita is standing in The Heart Lake Park, she is watching a man fishing.
Now and then the man looks at her with a smile on his face.
He's got the bluest eyes she has ever seen.
Those eyes was the first thing she noticed when she meet him for seven moths ago.
This time she is taking it slow, very slow.
"Max I would like a cup of coffee, would you join me?" She asks.
Max looks at her then he put away the fishing rod.
"I didn't have any luck at fishing anyway." he says and takes Rita's hand.










They walk hand in hand to the little coffee shop.
She isn't head over heals in love with this man but her feelings grow stronger for him every day.










It's spring and the birds sing in the trees and the butterflies flutter around the flowers.










Rita is happy again she is feeling loved and she is not lonely anymore.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar