söndag 26 september 2010

The Life of Elsa Part 6

Chapter 12  A new employee




Alex has been headhunted by another company who really needed his skills.
First I was proud of him but when I found out he got less money at this new company than at Morgan & son.
"You have taken this job and it gives you less money in your pocket every month!"
"Yes it does, I have less days when I have to travel. I don't have any overtime and that gives me more freetime to do what ever I want."
"Sims don't take work with less payment they use to climb up the ladder not down!"








"I'm not climbing down. I do prioritise different things in life like to having some freetime."









He doesn't understand a thing! Where has all his ambitions gone?
When I first met him I thought he was a bright star on his way up. Now he is a fading star on his way down.
Maybe it's time to do something about this.








I think I have to search for a new target of course I wont tell Alex about it.
You don't throw away old shoes before you have bought a new pair. That would work on men as well.
It is practical to have him around for a while, because of the apartment I have somewhere to live and I have a car.
Alex takes me to restaurants and movies and he gives me gifts.
I better keep him for a while until.....








When Alex wanted me to go whit him to Aunt Ella I suggested he take Tami with him instead.
"She is from Belladonna Heights, you have lived as neighbors. Aunt Ella will be pleased to talk with somebody she knows already."
"You maybe right, Aunt Ella has asked about Tami. She would be thrilled if she came along. I have to ask her if she is free on Saturday. Are you sure it's OK for you?"
"Yes of course it is!"








When I had lunch in the lunchroom a week later the new employee walked into the room and came straight to my table.
His name is Arthur Brown he works as a personal assistant to the boss at the sector D.
He smiles and asks if the seat is taken in front of me.
"No it's free please sit down."








"Hi I'm Arthur, Arthur Brown, I'm new here I don't know too many as yet".
"Hi I'm Elsa Foster. I have been working here for a while so if you have any problems just ask and I try to help you out."
"Thanks!" he says with a dazzling smile.
"I actually would like to know if there is any nice restaurants around here?" He asks.







"Oh well... yes there are a couple of them. Is there any special food you like?"
"I was thinking if we could have lunch tomorrow at one of them you can pick the restaurant you like!"
"Tomorrow is Saturday.....









"What was I thinking a beautiful lady like you of course have a boyfriend I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset, sorry"
"No it's not that.....it's nothing important.... I'll be delighted to go with you.."
Alex can bring Tami to Aunt Ella one more time, the last week´s visit did went well so why not once more.  I'll tell him to ask Tami. Elsa thought to herself.






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13  Dr. House



Auntie Ella is not feeling good. Ulli has booked a time at Dr House's office.
Susie and Ulli takes her for the appointment.
Dr House has a small office in his house where he bookes patients when he isn't at his work at the Belladonna Cove hospital.








"Hi Dr House! You have to check this old lady out I don't know what's wrong with me!"
"Hi there Ella is it your hypochondria that's speaking again?"
"Dr House you are such a joker!"








"I can see that Ulli is back, welcome! Who is your friend?" Dr House asks.
"Dr House this is my sister, Susie."
"How man sisters do you have?"
"Eight and one brother....then of course I have Alex and Merry... I have nine sisters and two brothers."
"You are a lucky one and what kind of diseases run in your family?" Dr House asks Susie.
"Some hypochondria and an slight bout of crumbled neck and a club foot, that would be it!" Susie answers







"That sounds like you are a very healthy family then.
 Hey Ella you have high pressure today, when did you have something to eat?
"I don't eat I'm pulling up all nutriment through my pores!" Ella says seriously.
"Auntie Ella you did eat, she had lunch before we left, Susie made her famous soup today." Ulli explanes for Dr House.
"Now I know why you were so familiar you are the chef Picasso on TV. "Dr House says to Susie then he turns to Ulli.  "When do you invite me for some lunch I would like to taste that soup".
"You are welcome on Saturday to the Crossings on dinner, then you will get the chance to taste some of Chef Picasso's culinary!"










"That sounds nice I'll be there.
Ulli I need to speak with you, come with me." Dr House s says and walks to the livingroom.
"Your Aunt Ella is not well she can't live by herself for much longer.
When you leave Belladonna Height's she can't manage by herself the whole week and only get supervision on Saturdays by your brother." Dr House says concerned.
"I know we have already talked about this me and Alex.
 Alex called his dad, my stepfather, and he has started to look for a retirement home for her."
"That sounds wise, well then I´ll see you on Saturday!"





....to be continued.....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar