söndag 26 september 2010

The life of Elsa Part 3

Chapter 6   A date.




Alex picked me up Friday night as we had planned. We took a cab to a nice restaurant.
"I know they have an excellent Salomon on this restaurant I think I will have some" Alex says to me when we arrive.
"That sounds nice I think I will have one too" I say and take his hand.







We order our food.
"I want my food well done no shortcuts on the way" I tell the waitress.
"And we would like a bottle of white wine, please" Alex says with a smile.









"Where do you live?" I'm asking Alex curious.
"I have an apartment at the East Park road but I'm looking for a new one I haven't found anything proper yet." Alex says
"East side park is not bad it's better than the trailer streets where I live."
"Oh do you live by your self?" Alex asks.
"No I have a roommate, we share a trailer."
"That's some tough streets aren't they?" Alex asks.
"Yes the neighborhood is not nice"








"I think you'd better move in with me then. You can be my roommate if you wish!
But I would love to have you as my girlfriend if you don't mind?" Alex says.
"I would love to! When can I move in?" I could have bitten my tongue of, not to eager Elsa take it easy!
"What about your roommate she doesn't mind?" Alex asks worried.
"Oh.... she would not mind it, not at all" He thinks I live with a girlfriend
"Well then I toast on that!" Alex says and rises his glass.









"I'm going away for a week with Mr Morgan. We are going on a business trip to Blue water.
After that I'm free for a couple of days. Do you have lot of things to move?" Alex asks.
"No I have a suitcase and nothing more."
" That's good then it's going to be easy I don't need to ask my friend for a bigger car I take my own." Alex says.










That week went slow it must have been the longest week ever.
I never thought it would be Saturday and Alex would come and pick me up.
Paul seemed to work late every evening I had to be all alone.











Alex called and said he will pick me up by noon.
"Can you pick me up at the South Trailer street?"
"No problems see you there" he answered.
It's a block from here but i didn't want him to meet my roommate











Paul did take it quite good he only hoped I would have better luck this time.
"What do you mean?" I asked him.
"I hope that this fellow has more money to spend on you and i really hope he has more ambitions than I have." he said.
"I don't understand what you are talking about? I love Alex and I want to have a life with him" I assured him and myself.












"Sure you do" Paul said and helped me out with my suitcase.






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Chapter 7  On Vacation???




One morning Nen is dressed in one of her business dresses and looks busy.
"Where are you going?" Ulli asks curious.
"This has been a nice couple of days but I have to start doing some work around here.
I'm going to visit some of the big companies here in town and do some business" Nen says and as she waves goodbye.










Nohan is having some breakfast.
"Good morning, you are up early!" Ulli says and picks up a plate with an omelet on.
"I have promised to visit Mona my friend from the police academy.
 She is working at the policestation here in Belladonna Cove, today seemed to be a good day for that visit."
Nohan says and finishes her breakfast and says goodbye.










I sit down in front of the TV to have the  weather report then Cam comes and sits down to watch it too.
"I'm going to the interview with newspaper Bella News they wanted to have my opinion about what is happening in Strangetown."  Cam says when she sits down.
"Was that today? I have almost forgotten about it." Ulli says










When Ulli is on her way to change clothes for some gardening she meets Susie in the livingroom.
"I'm going to the cooking competition at the Donna Dining. I'm going to be one of the Judges." Susie says.











"That's good then I can do what ever I want" Ulli says and claps her hands.
"You can come with me I'm sure they don't mind having one more judge at the restaurant.
Then you don't have to alone" Susie suggests.
"You are sweet Sus but I don't mind being alone. I have lots to do... hurry so you wont be late." Ulli says










Now they all left I have a big cup of coffee and sit down in the garden to decide where to start.
"I think I have to go to Aunt Ella first and check what she needs to be done." Ulli says and raises from the garden chair.










Ulli turns around to walk to Aunt Ella's house when she sees a lady walking towards her.











"Hi are you Ullwera Crossings?" The lady asks.
"Yes I am" Ulli says and shakes the lady's hand.
"I'm Rita Malloy-Flex. I work with Mr Billy Boy, I'm one of his lawyers." Mrs Malloy-Flex says.
"Oh, yes he did mention something about you before we left Strangetown."
"Good I have recently received this letter from a lady she says she is searching for her father Abraham Crossings.
When Mrs Boy and I was working on Mr Crossings will he said there should be ten children. We didn't find this last woman, we did look for her but she wasn't easy to find. Now she has found us." Mrs M-F says.











"Do you mean that we have another sister? Our father must been a very fertile one,
ten children with ten different women! Sheesh!"  Ulli is impressed.
"It looks that way, all her information is for real I have checked it out.
She is arriving to Belladonna Cove this afternoon. Her name is Jen Dowoz.
Here is some papers I want you to have, I have informed Mrs Boy about all this.
I'm coming over with Miss Jen tomorrow and we have to decide what to do then.
That's of course if you all want to meet her? Do you need to speak with the other sisters first?" Mrs M-F asks.












"No I can decide this on my own. Miss Jen is welcome to visit us tomorrow and we´ll take it from there." Ulli says









"Well then I see you tomorrow, Goodbye miss Crossings" Mrs M-F says and leaves me standing there with the papers in my hand.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar