lördag 20 oktober 2012

- - E



Chiara Plays in the rain.






Doris grows up to a toddler and masters the toddler skills. Walking, talking and Potty.








Is Brixley sick?  No it´s a new baby!








Lenny plays on he is soon on the top of his music carrier.








The girls are doing their homework. On the kitchen floor.











Brixley learns Chiara to study.









Chrystal lerns to study by Brixley.









Another couple of twins are born, this time they are boys!
Eric and Ethan.




2 kommentarer:

  1. I was so surprised and excited to see your updates in my blogger feed. I'm glad you decided to try this challenge too. It looks like your family is rolling along, especially with all of those twins! I like how all of your sims' children look so different from each other. It looks like they're doing well. (I used a A,B,C naming theme for my sims in this challenge too. ;) )

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks Em! It seems that the couples will have more twins when they are in a empty hood or a hood with only a few Sims. The A, B, C naming theme was the easiest way to keep track of the kids. :)

    SvaraRadera